Online | Click here for the online ticket counter
FNAC | Tickets and passes are available in all FNAC shops and via www.fnactickets.be
By phone via FNAC (€0.45/min. – Mon-Fri 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) | 0900 00 600 (BE), +32 2 700 9170 or +32 2 700 9171 (from abroad).
Tickets give you access to ALL the concerts on your chosen festival day(s).
If tickets are still available on the day of the festival, they can be purchased on site (subject to a supplement of 7€).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices do not include reservation costs. A surcharge of €3 per ticket will be charged in addition to all advanced ticket sales prices.
- Children aged 3 and under get into the festival for free. However, there is no guarantee of a seat at the seated concerts.
- Children aged 4 through 12 get into the festival for €5. There are a limited number of seats in each category for children on the festival days on which seated concerts are to be held. Purchase of a child’s ticket on the day itself at the festival box office does not guarantee that you will get a seat. We ask that, upon entry, you spontaneously present valid children’s ID that shows the age(s) of your child(ren). Access will be denied if no such proof can be presented and/or the service is abused.
- There are no advanced children’s ticket sales on the days with standing concerts; however, you can purchase children’s tickets on the day of the concert itself for €5;
- A youth ticket gives access to the festival grounds to a person 26 years of age or younger. Be aware that we will ask you to spontaneously present a valid ID indicating your age at the entrance. Access will be denied if no such proof can be presented and/or the service is abused.
- Seats are guaranteed but unnumbered on seated concert days. On that day of the festival, visitors can choose their own seats within the purchased category.
- If you are disabled and unable to enjoy the festival without assistance, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right of Cancellation: The long-distance contract for the provision of accommodations, transportation, hotel/restaurant/catering, and recreational services, whereby the seller is obliged, upon conclusion of the contract, to provide the services on a specific date or for a specific period is excluded from the scope of the law of 6 April 2010 (amended law of 14 July 1991).