Tickets give you access to ALL the concerts on your chosen festival day(s).
GROUNDPLAN JULY 8TH:
If tickets are still available on the day of the festival, they can be purchased on site (subject to a supplement of 7€).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices do not include reservation costs. A surcharge of €3 per ticket will be charged in addition to all advanced ticket sales prices.
- Children aged 3 and under get into the festival for free. However, there is no guarantee of a seat at the seated concerts.
- Children aged 4 through 12 get into the festival for €5. There are a limited number of seats in each category for children on the festival days on which seated concerts are to be held. Purchase of a child’s ticket on the day itself at the festival box office does not guarantee that you will get a seat. We ask that, upon entry, you spontaneously present valid children’s ID that shows the age(s) of your child(ren). Access will be denied if no such proof can be presented and/or the service is abused.
- There are no advanced children’s ticket sales on the days with standing concerts; however, you can purchase children’s tickets on the day of the concert itself for €5;
- A youth ticket gives access to the festival grounds to a person 26 years of age or younger. Be aware that we will ask you to spontaneously present a valid ID indicating your age at the entrance. Access will be denied if no such proof can be presented and/or the service is abused.
- Seats are guaranteed but unnumbered on seated concert days. On that day of the festival, visitors can choose their own seats within the purchased category.
- If you are disabled and unable to enjoy the festival without assistance, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
- Right of Cancellation: The long-distance contract for the provision of accommodations, transportation, hotel/restaurant/catering, and recreational services, whereby the seller is obliged, upon conclusion of the contract, to provide the services on a specific date or for a specific period is excluded from the scope of the law of 6 April 2010 (amended law of 14 July 1991).