Nagløed brings together jazz, pop and film music in a quirky mix of interwoven layers. With their unique line-up of guitar, drums, Rhodes and electronics, they create an intimate atmosphere by alternating quiet open compositions with tight grooves, vocals and soulful chords.
These three gentlemen explore the many possibilities of their set-up in a close symbiosis, creating a fragile universe with an ever-smouldering pulse underneath. What they believe to be the essence of music quickly becomes clear in a live setting: a world of sound that the listener enjoys getting lost in.
- Andreas Lagrou: drums, samples
- Dillian Fevry: gitaar, vocals bass synth, samples
- Matthias Dewilde: Fender Rhodes, electronics
46€ (standard) / 36€ (- 26) / 8€ (3 - 12)
The service cost is included in the ticket price.
- 22h30 - 00h00: Archie Shepp & Jason Moran feat. Marion Rampal
- 20h15 - 21h30: Charles Lloyd With Bill Frisell
- 18h15 - 19h30: De Beren Gieren
- 16h15 - 17h30: SoundPrints: Dave Douglas & Joe Lovano quintet
- 14h30 -15h30: Nagløed
- 17.35 - 18.15: Matthias Van den Brande Trio (Belgium/Netherlands)
- 19.35 - 20.15: Michele Frascà Group (Italy)
- 21.50 - 22.30: Half Easy Trio (Netherlands)
During B-Jazz International Contest 2022, Muziekmozaïek, 30CC & Gent Jazz are on the lookout for young jazz talent. Two Belgian finalists proceed from the preliminary round at Leuven Jazz (March 2022). The winner of Getxo Jazz (Spain) and a band from the Saint Louis College of Music (Italy) join the final. In addition, two more bands were selected by an international jury.
Your ticket gives you access to all concerts of this festival day.