Address Gent Jazz: Godshuizenlaan 2, 9000 Gent
The closest train station is Gent Sint-Pieters. The walk from the station to the festival site is about 1 km long and takes a good 15 minutes. You can easily cross that distance by bike or by using public transport (for free), as explained below. Please make sure you check the train schedule of the Belgian railway beforehand on their website.
We provided extra bike racks on the Bijlokekaai and Godshuizenlaan, right next to the festival entrance. If you don’t have your own bike, you can always rent a Blue Bike at the station!
BY BUS OR TRAM
The festival is situated at 1 km from Gent Sint-Pieters station. Tram 2 and 4 bring you to stop Bijlokehof, 350 m from the festival entrance. If you take tram 1, you better get off at stop Veergrep, which is at 450 m from the entrance. Your festival ticket allows you to freely access buses and trams on the day of the festival mentioned on your ticket. Consult the bus and tram schedules here.
Sometimes, the car is the only way to get somewhere. You can always choose to carpool! Sign up on eventpool.be and share a car with fellow music aficionados. You can park your vehicle on Flanders Expo’s Park & Ride and take the free tram 1 into the city centre. If you need to be in the city centre by car, please follow the P-signs and go to car park. The closest ones are:
– Parking Sint-Pietersplein (P10 – 1 km)
– Parking Kouter (P5 – 1,2 km)
– Parking station Gent-Sint-Pieters (1 km).
Jazz is for everyone, so we actively try to make the 13th-century abbey gardens of De Bijloke as accessible as possible for everyone. Wider entrances, a high-level platform in the Main Stage tent, adapted toilet, … Our volunteers will gladly help you along.
If you meet the conditions below, you are entitled to a free ticket for an accompanying person.
- A reduction of at least 12 points in self-reliance according to the self-reliance evaluation manual.
- A permanent disability or work disability of at least 80%.
- A permanent disability directly attributable to the lower limbs that is at least 50%.
- Complete paralysis or amputation of the upper limbs
- An integration allowance category III or higher
Buy a regular ticket, send your disability documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the extra ticket!